INVERTER TUBULAR BATTERIES: BEST POWER BACKUP BATTERIES FOR NIGERIA
For the Nigerian environment with frequent and long power cuts, inverter batteries have a herculean task to keep providing you the extended power backup you need. Most times, the AGM (dry cell) sealed, maintenance-free batteries can’t sustain that performance for too long. Some will pack up with a year of deployment and most others will, within 24 months. If you are looking for far more durability, a tubular battery with advanced technology like the Luminous Inverlast 150Ah battery is your best bet.
Sealed, maintenance-free (SMF), deep cycle batteries for inverters and power systems are convenient to use, but that’s with a trade-off. You get far less durability. Service life is generally shorter than you get from the tubular battery option which offers more robust performance and longer battery life.
Because SMF batteries don’t require maintenance (not really, because you still need to clean and tighten your battery terminals occassionally), they seem easier to use. But what if you have an assurance of markedly extended durability and better performance, at the price of just an occassional check of your battery and non-cumbersome periodic top-up?
LUMINOUS INVERLAST TALL TUBULAR BATTERY: RUGGED, TOP PERFORMING AND DURABLE
That assurance of long life and top performance is available from Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery. With Luminous 150Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery, it starts with 18 months manufacturer’s warranty, which implies guranteed usage of that span. That implies a commitment of the manufacturer to protect your purchase of Luminous 150Ah/12V Inverlast tall tubular battery for a period of 18 months, though the battery life should be much longer.
They hardly fail, that’s the point. Tubular batteries have a more rugged contruction that delivers much longer battery life and far superior performance. You get better deep discharge recovery and extended cycles of use. The Luminous 150Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery maintains the Luminous tradition of superior product quality, meaning that you have solid assurance of quality performance. If you want an inverter battery that will deliver extended value, this top-performing tubular battery is where to place you money.
What’s more, battery maintenance for the Luminous tubular battery has been made easy by design. With provided level indicators that extend above each battery cell, checking the battery is as simple as ABC – just a glace at the indicator tells if there is any need for a top-up. And if there is (which could be once in a quarter), you simply top with distilled water. That’s really all the trouble you need to take. The benefit? Many years of service from this rugged battery. Best of all, when the tubular battery eventually begins to lose strength (that is, the electrolyte gets weaker), you can revitalise it with a complete electrolyte change and boost charging.
LUMINOUS INVERLAST TUBULAR BATTERY 150AH/12V PERFORMANCE FEATURES
So, what really makes the tubular battery tick? Here are key features of the Luminous Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery that give it the punch it has:
- Unique patented alloy composition
- Void free, uniform grain structure
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy
- Proprietary spine design ensures uniform distribution of positive active material
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely long life.
- Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator
- Equally spread positive active material
- Better and quick charge acceptance
- Designed to have a life of over 1250 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietery spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life.
- Manufacture of spines using HADI high pressure casting machine, helps maintain void free and uniform grain structure.
- Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance.
- Highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits.
- Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery.
- Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance.
- Sleek appearance in sealed plastic housing with minimum footprint.
- Level indicators for easy maintenance
It’s all for the user’s benefit. If what you want is better performance, even at the cost of occassional attention to the battery that isn’t too demanding, place your bet with the tubular battery options. Tubular batteries offer far better long term value.