You will not find a more reliable company when it comes to the installation of a quality solar system in Nigeria.
We don’t hide behind corporate office doors. We don’t take your money and then send random sub-contractors in to slap together the installation.
Every job is carried out by in-house employees. We are pedantic about our presentation, communication, and the attention to detail of every installation.
We don’t price-out our competitors, and we don’t sell rubbish to keep our prices low.
We sell enterprise products at premium prices.
- We are qualified Electrical Installers.
- We supply, install & service what we sell.
- We have a physical head office in Nigeria.
- New Off Grid Connect Solar System without Battery Storage.
- New Off Grid Connect Solar System with Battery Storage.
- Add Battery Storage to an existing Off Grid Connect Solar System.
Common Solar System Sizes:
- 3.7 kva
- 6.6 kva
- 10.4 kva
- through 200kva
Common Battery Storage Sizes:
- 5.1 kWh
- 7.7 kWh
- 10.2 kWh
Average Price Guide:
- A good guide for Grid Connect Solar System pricing is to assume N990,000 per 5,000W.
- A good guide for Battery Storage pricing is to assume N1,490,000 per 10000Wh.
- As an example, a premium 6.6kW Solar System without Battery Storage could cost around ____.
- As an example, a premium 6.6kW Solar System with 5.12kWh of Battery Storage could cost around ......
- These pricing estimates include premium product ranges, including consumption & production monitoring.
Inverters we use:
Panels we use:
- Canadian Solar
- Indian and Chinese Manufacturers
Batteries we use:
- Alpha ESS
- Lithium Batteries (12v, 24v and 48v Respectively)
- The Inverters we use come with a minimum 5 year product warranty.
- The Panels we use come with a minimum 10 year product warranty.
- The Batteries we use come with a minimum 5 year product warranty.